Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Timeline is Almost Complete

Today we found out that we'll be meeting Chloe Yuyu for the first time on Monday, June 30 at 2:30 PM. Wow, this is starting to feel real! After waiting for so long it's hard to let my guard down... but this is REALLY going to happen.

Now I can concentrate on some items at home that need some serious attention. I have a pre-school graduation to attend, a post-placement medical exams to schedule, details for Skylar's 5th birthday party to work out and plans to make for co-hosting my friend's baby shower. These will all fall into place. Heck, I'm great at project planning and multi tasking! Don't believe me? Stop by and I'll show you all of my spreadsheets outlining the details and timelines for this adoption.

Ah, it will be a wonderful day when I can highlight the Adoption folder on my computer, right click and select "delete". Now that is what I call therapy.

No comments: