Saturday, May 31, 2008

We Have Travel Approval!!!

I'm in shock and now offically in full panic mode because... WE HAVE TRAVEL APPROVAL (TA). Holy c-r-a-p... we could be travling as early as June 12. I never saw that one coming! I thought we wouldn't leave until at least June 19. We won't know our exact travel date until we have the date for the U.S. Consulate Appointment which we'll find out in the next couple of days. OMG! I've been waiting over 2.5 years for this and now I have less then 2.5 weeks and I'm just not ready. Yikes!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You must be so excited. Have fun in this crazy time. I can't wait to read about your journey!

Terri and Rich said...

Awesome!! I hope you are leaving on June 12th!! Maybe we will be traveling together? I can't believe we are finally to this point! Congratulations!

Terri